Team Leads: Mike Bennett, EDMC
Back to start
The content of the existing Semantics Repository (which is to be refactored and submitted as the FIBO Standard ontologies) is in the following state:
* Securities reference Terms - in Beta
* Derivatives - in draft (completion and re-review by SMEs required)
* Time Sensitive Terms (Pricing, analytics, other market data) - in draft
* Loans - in draft, final changes being made for presentation to SMEs in September 2011
* Business Entities - in draft, final review and sign-off required; some changes possible as part of Derivatives PoC works
* Corporate Actions and Events - in draft, final changes being made for presentation to SMEs in September 2011.
Note that for Corporate Actions, while this will be substantively complete for the ontology component, will most likely be submitted as an OMG FIBO standard later in the process, with additional process concepts in an OMG process notation, i.e. this content will use a wider range of business conceptual modeling formats than just ontology (things and facts).