Please note that all times are in 24-hr format and in the U.S. Eastern time zone (GMT-4)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet orsmartphone. Access Code:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3117
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 721 6059 6510
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 202 251 001
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meetingstarts:
10:00-10:15 Welcome, agenda, participant introductions
10:15-10:45 Summary of previous episodes
- Review wiki content and orient new participants to list of current and future work
10:45-11:45 Updates from the Cloud Security Alliance (Shamun Mahmud)
- Report on liaison status (Claude Baudoin)
- Operationalizing the liaison -- joint paper, CSA deliverables as OMG standards, revision of CWG paper wth CSA contribution, etc.?
11:45-12:00 Data Governance proposal status (Karolyn Schalk)
12:00-13:00 "Lunch" break (it will be lunch time for some people...)
13:00-13:15 Cloud in Retail (David Harris)
- Intervention in Retail DTF meeting
13:15-14:45 Other Deliverables Roadmap
- Catalog of Cloud Standards, which we have been discussing (assuming Steve Woodward is present)
- RFP for a "Standard Content of Cloud Service Agreements" -- to improve understandability and comparability of provider commitments (Claude)
14:45-15:00 Wrap-Up and Summary of Action Items
- Should the Cloud WG hold shorter interim conference calls, for example monthly, between plenary meetings -- for example in mid-July and mid-August?
- Schedule presenters on specific topics each time?