Business Modeling & Integration DTF Agenda
OMG Technical Meeting
2022-09-18 to 2022-09-23
Timezone: PDT (UTC-0700)
Up to date agenda can be found at: https://omg.org/events/2022Q3/agendas/BMIDTFCalendar.html
||BMI DTF Plenary
Callin access through meet.goto.com will be available to registered attendees during the event.
The BMI DTF quorum is 4. The quorum for the PPMN and SBRM submissions is 3.
- Times are listed in the PDT time zone (UTC-7).
- You must register with OMG, even if you're asking for a waiver to attend remotely due to a corporate or government prohibition or for health reasons, otherwise you will not have access to the collaboration platform. The GoToMeeting link will only be provided by logging in to that platform.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The meeting starts at 10:00 on Monday, following the all-consortia plenary session.
10:00-10:20 Welcome, introductions, summary of previous meetings (notes from June are available as document bmi/22-07-01)
10:20--10:40 Coffee break
10:40-11:50 Presentation of the PPMN revised submission
11:50--12:00 SBRM disposition (plan to complete submission, role of BMI vs. Gov DTFS, etc.) -- joint session with GovDTF?
- Motion to recommend for adoption (subject to AB review)
- Update presentation and new motion probably required, and scheduled for Thursday morning
||BMI DTF Plenary (continued)
13:00--13:15 Updates on status of the ongoing FTFs (BACM, SDMN, BKPMN, SCE)
13:15--13:45 Standards-based integration of BMI models -- tentative (Michel Sauvage, Airbus)
13:45--14:15 Requirements management discussion -- Summary of past contributions
14:15--14:30 Coffee break
14:30--16:55 Work session on an initial draft of a discussion paper on strategic/business requirements management.
16:55-17:00 Day 1 wrap-up and confirm Thursday session schedule
- Discuss how to recruit participants and organize the work
- The email@example.com mailing list already exists but would need to be relaunched.
||BMI DTF (continued)
9:00-9:10 Reconvene meeting
9:10--10:00 Update on PPMN submission following any AB change requests
10:00--? AOB and adjourn
- Motion to recommend adoption to the DTC
Generated at: 2022-09-24 16:35 US/Eastern