Rich Internet Application (RIA) Working Group
- Initiated March 2010 with Rich Internet Applications (RIA) Interoperability Services RFI: mars/10-03-22 (https://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?mars/10-03-22)
- A draft RFP for RIA Components Interoperability was worked on until Sept 2011, when it was split into 2 RFPs: the RIA Dynamic Component Model for Homogeneous Platforms (RIA Dynamic Component Model) and the RIA Proxy Component Model for Heterogeneous Platforms. Decision to work RDCM first.
- Activity placed on hold in March 2012 and restarted Sept 2012.
- RFP for RIA RDCM issued March 2013: mars/13-03-28 (https://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?mars/13-03-28)
- Initial submission reviewed September 2015: mars/15-08-03 (https://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?mars/15-08-03)
- After many delays and at the request of the sole submitter, the technology process was canceled in December 2016. The issued RFP was subsequently withdrawn in March 2017.
- For now – this activity is suspended.